Here at Design Flooring, LLC, we love helping homeowners create stunning bathrooms that are designed to look great while perfectly suiting our clients’ particular needs. We offer a wide variety of bathroom flooring options for our clients to consider, but many people can feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices.
If you’re thinking about remodeling or renovating your bathroom, our team recommends thinking about the following aspects when selecting your new bathroom flooring:
- Budget: The cost of bathroom flooring can vary a lot depending on what materials you’re interested in. Before you set your heart on a particularly expensive bathroom flooring option, set a budget so that you won’t break the bank.
- Durability: Common bathroom flooring options include ceramic or porcelain tiles, marble, stone, and luxury vinyl options because they’re resistant to moisture and incredibly durable.
- Safety: If you share a home with elderly folks, young children, or people with mobility difficulties, you may want to look for a material with good slip resistance to avoid accidents and falls.
- Maintenance Requirements: Many people want a low-maintenance bathroom flooring option that’s easy to clean. Our team would be happy to recommend some great flooring solutions to meet your needs and design preferences.
- Style: The final thing to consider for your bathroom flooring is the look and feel of the material. You’ll want to select a color that complements the other features of your bathroom and helps make the space feel more inviting.
If you’re ready to upgrade your bathroom floors, simply reach out to our team today to get started.